Professional Learning Mornings at Surrey Square Primary School
- We have been welcoming a huge number of visitors to SSQ to come and see aspects of our practice. We want to make this experience for visitors more valuable and impactful, as well as ensuring it feels manageable for our staff team
- Seeing practice in action as well as having the theory/reflection is a more powerful approach to professional development and learning
- We have already hosted a large number of delegates and so we are offering a chance to revisit and build on some of that learning
- Focused sessions, looking in detail at an aspect of practice – lots of opportunity for shared learning, but not too much time out of your own school
- A small charge is being made – this is to compensate the children of SSQ for the time staff are spending supporting others. If the money is a barrier to you attending, please let us know!
**Please note Level 2 will take place in the summer term
Cost: £100+VAT/person. Additional delegates from same school, £50+VAT. Maximum of 15 delegates per session.
Elements to include:
- Resources to take away
- Clear articulation of our vision/approach/thinking/philosophy
- Chance to see this in action
- Exploring the ‘tools’ e.g. planning formats, logistics
Sign up using these links: