Area of expertise;
Previous experience of supporting staff or schools:
- Over the last few years I have regularly provided support to
Foundation Stage teachers and leaders, both within the borough
and outside it, often with a particular focus on the environment/
provision, data and phonics.
- I have been a moderator for Southwark, helping to ensure accurate
and robust judgements are made by teachers at the end of
the Foundation Stage.
- I run a peer coaching programme within my own school, providing
opportunities to share good practice and build confidence in teachers.
Any other relevant information:
- I am the Author of the book Outstanding Early Years Provision in Practice published by Practical Pre School Books
- I received an ‘Excellent Teacher Award’ from Southwark in July 2013.
- In 2015 the whole Early Years team, under my leadership, received the Southwark ‘Excellent Practice Award’.